Sunday, January 9, 2011

WINNERS OF NEW YEAR BLOG HOP!!!

Well, I hope you all enjoyed our very first Blog Hop at Pattie's Creations because I did! I want to thank all the Design Team members for all of their wonderful inspirations. They are all very talented and I hope you come back to join our challenges which start up again on January 14th to see more of their work.
Without furthur delay I want to announce the winner of my $10.00 gift voucher from my Digital Image Store.
Congratulations Tip Top you won! Please email me with your digital image selections.
Thanks to everyone who joined us for our New Year Blog Hop!!!
As soon as I find out who the other winners are from the DT's I will add them here.
DT Blog Winners...
Sandi's Winner: Jenn Zeeb
Bev's Winners: Jimlynn and Linda S
Melanie's Winner: Charlene
Theresa's Winners: Denise, BreAnn, Tammy & Shelly
Jen's Winner:  Claudine Poch
Cleota's Winner: Ruby Taylor
Natacha's Winner: Elenor Sandstrom
Rhonda's Winner: Ruby Taylor

Congrats to all winners!!! Please go over to their Blogs to see what you won...

5 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

Congrats to all who have won something through our first ever Blog Hop!

☺ Sandi
DT Lead Team 1 for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
and Pattie's shop
Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

Jen Leeflang said...

thanks to EVERYONE who participated and commented on the blogs - please know that you are all appreciated and loved.
JenLee
DT Lead Team 2 for Pattie' Creation Challenge

Charlene said...

Congratulations to all that have won so far!

Tip Top said...

Wow! Thank you so much!!! Just emailing you now! What a good start to a dreary Monday in the UK!!

Cleota said...

Congrats to all the winners and to Pattie for a very successful first hop!

Cleota
DT Member, Team 2